Arthur Lavin, MD
- Board Certified Pediatric Medicine
- Creation of National Policy on Children with Special Needs
- “Who’s the Boss? Moving Families from Conflict to Collaboration”
- “Baby Toddler Sleep Solutions for Dummies”
- “Every Child Deserves a Medical Home: Component Three”
Dr. Lavin was educated at Harvard (BA) and Ohio State (MD). At Harvard, Boston Children’s Hospital, and MIT, he completed training, became board-certified in general pediatrics and the subspecialty of newborn medicine, taught, and published original research in such journals as Science. He has been in pediatric practice for more than 20 years. He has served on several national committees of the AAP, as president of the Northern Ohio Pediatrics Society, and been invited to represent the US in Slovakia for a medical mission. Recently Dr. Lavin has co-authored two books on parenting: “Who’s the Boss? Moving Families from Conflict to Collaboration” (Collaboration Press, 2006) and “Baby Toddler Sleep Solutions for Dummies” (Wiley, 2007).