Peace By Piece Cleveland
Peace by Piece Cleveland (PBPC) aims to empower, support, and enhance the well-being of impoverished individuals with disabilities and their families within the greater Cleveland community. We strive to alleviate the struggles faced by the under-resourced population of adults we serve, helping them lead healthier and happier lives by meeting their unmet needs.
Peace by Piece Cleveland is dedicated to expanding the services, support, and advocacy that community members (primarily those with developmental disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder) need to thrive. Our goals are to:
- Provide innovative, compassionate, and exceptional services to the diverse group of community members we serve;
- Continually expand the population we serve to ensure that all community members receive the support they need;
- Devote our resources to further develop the educational, vocational, and therapeutic programs available to individuals with disabilities;
- Enact positive change through our services and programs so that our community members feel more included, empowered, and independent within their communities, making the greater Cleveland community more accessible in general;
- Increase community knowledge and support of individuals with disabilities, working as an advocate for them throughout Cuyahoga County.