Rachel Avner Torrance- Behavioral and Educational Consulting
BEHAVIORAL AND EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING,
INDEPENDENT BACB SUPERVISION, ADVOCACY,
ADA PROGRAMMING AND TRAINING
Providing behavioral educational services across settings.
Providing – Assessment, Planning, Training, Evaluation
Experts in the fields of Behavior Analysis and Special Education. Consults with and trains professional groups, parents, organizations and school-based multi-disciplinary teams.
- Comprehensive and Focus-Based Functional Behavior Assessments with multi-faceted intervention plans.
- Developing positive supports to create more efficient, safer and longer lasting behavior change.
- Creating a one-of-a-kind independent supervision experience with results driven success.
- Helping businesses with developing accessibility programming for children of all needs.
- Research-based trainings to meet needs across a continuum of settings.