Behavioral and Educational
- Assessing and developing behavior and curriculum needs for school-age students with disabilities (from mild/moderate to more intense needs).
- Working with businesses to develop and publish accessibility programming so children are more likely to have success in community settings.
- Training parents and educators on best practices and evidence-based methodologies to meet individualized needs across a continuum of settings.
- Applying evidence-based strategies and ABA technology to meet the needs of individuals across all environments.
- Assessment, Planning, training , evaluation