Early Childhood Resource Center - Canton
The Early Childhood Resource Center is a ministry of the Sisters of Charity Health System. The Health System is a beacon of hope devoted to healing and addressing the unmet needs of individuals, families, and communities through a network of innovative services.
The mission of the Early Childhood Resource Center is to promote the healthy development of young children by strengthening families, improving the quality of early learning experiences, increasing school and community readiness, and informing public policy.
Vision: The Early Childhood Resource Center is a leader, recognized for working together with community partners to ensure:
- Parents have the knowledge and resources to support their children’s healthy development;
- Children have access to high-quality early learning experiences staffed by educated professionals;
- Children begin school ready and eager to learn;
- Schools are ready to receive, educate, engage, and involve all children and families; and
- Communities and policymakers understand and actively support the development of young children.
Commitment to Diversity: The Early Childhood Resource Center provides a welcoming atmosphere, inclusive of all people, that honors, respects, and celebrates everyone’s unique perspective. We encourage diversity and the sharing of thoughts and ideas to create a learning environment that is responsive to the needs of all young children and those who educate and care for them.