County run school for the multiple handicapped. Grades Pre-12.
Preschool is an integrated model with children with and without disabilities.
Must be referred by the local school district.
Family Resources is a program that provides services that help the family/guardian to care at home for their family member with disabilities and enhance the quality of life for all members of the family including the individual with developmental disabilities. Services include:
- Respite care provided by specially trained providers or persons chosen by the family
- Adaptive equipment
- Home modifications to accommodate family member(s) with a disability
- Special diets
- Counseling, training and education
- Medical expense assistance
- Other individualized services or items
Two work-activity centers offer:
- Vocational training
- Habilitation services
- Leisure, social and self-help activities for seniors with developmental disabilities
- Therapeutic communication and skill-building for individuals with multiple disabilities