Camp Imagine

Camp Imagine is a six week summer program for students with special needs. Daily academic instruction is based on target goals and objectives derived from the current IEP. We incorporate daily living activities, crafts, fun games, community service projects, hikes and swimming as well. School districts currently cover 65.5% of the total cost for our summer camp program and the remaining 34.5% of the costs are covered through private donations and other fundraising.

We aim to provide the children with memorable summers full of growth, encouragement and friendships but we cannot achieve our goals alone. Find out how you can help.

Provider Information

PO Box 26 Avon Lake, OH 44012