Greentree Counseling Center, Inc.
A child having the following symptoms for more than two weeks time may indicate a need for treatment:
- Greentree Counseling works with schools, teachers, and students in schools. We believe at Greentree that school success requires a team approach with parents, teachers, principals, and the counselor. Each member of the team works together in developing interventions for your child.
- Whether your a teacher, principal, or a parent we welcome you to contact us to discuss how we can work with you to develop a team of your own. Mental health services have proven to be a key factor in building successful students and schools
- Dysfunctional social interaction
- Sadness, despair
- Lack of self respect and responsibility
- Impaired communication skills
- Apathy, social withdrawal
- Poor anger management
- Potential for violence
- Ineffective coping skills
- Interpersonal conflicts
- Excessive worry
- Poor concentration