Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers - Painesville
To promote lifelong recovery from addiction through education, prevention, and treatment regardless of ability to pay.
Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers aspires to provide premier behavioral healthcare services. We strive for excellence through proven practices and for leadership in partnering with community organizations to work towards an addiction-free society.
Core Values Statement
These five core values serve as the principles that guide our intentions and our actions.
- Clients’ needs are our first responsibility.
- We nurture, inspire, and motivate—respectfully and unconditionally—our clients to reach their full potential.
- We are committed to clients’ confidentiality and anonymity.
- We believe the pursuit of our mission is enhanced by educating the community regarding our clients’ needs and our services.
- We seek to be “good neighbors” by strengthening the welfare of the communities in which we serve.
- We work collaboratively with other organizations to meet the needs of our clients and the community.
- We recognize and appreciate the dignity of each individual.
- We treat people with fairness and respect.
- We create a caring, supportive environment in which people can change their lives.
- We embrace the 12-Steps as a core component of our treatment philosophy.
- We strive to achieve the highest standards of performance, care, and quality outcomes.
- We are dedicated to advancing state-of-the-art prevention and treatment of addictive diseases.
- We are guided by objectivity, honesty and ethical conduct.
- We are committed to our mission and hold ourselves accountable to the highest personal and professional standards.
- We value wise and efficient use of resources in providing superior services.
- We are committed to excellent stewardship of the confidence that our clients and the community invest in us.