Starting Point for child care and early education is Northeast Ohio’s child care and early education resource and referral agency, serving families, early childhood professionals and the community.
Formed in 1990 on the recommendation of the landmark Cuyahoga County public-private initiative, the Child Day Care Planning Project, Starting Point works to:
- Link families with child care services
- Increase the supply of child care
- Improve the quality of child care
- Stimulate early education alternatives
- Plan child care and early education initiatives
- Address child care and early education issues
The agency serves Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga and Lake counties.
Phone: 216-575-0061 (toll-free: 800-880-0971)